- Guest star Elisha Cuthbert - fairly standard, they often use guest stars (Muppets, Hugh Hefner, the Fonz)
- Weezer - "r" = Weeze. Does the "r" = Rivers? In the first place, Weezer = Rivers, because he named the band after himself (childhood nickname due to asthma).
- Is Elisha a fan of Weezer? (a la is she deserving of this guest star spot, or was she picked because she is the latest hot thing within their price range)
- Was Elisha channeling Lindsey Lohan/Ashlee Simpson/Hilary Duff with the mussed hair and dark eye shadow and predictable stage performance?
- Who's luckier, Rivers getting Elisha to dance around him, or Elisha getting Rivers to protect him from a mob?
- When Rivers starts to sing in front of the Elisha's closed door, he looks so sad. He really knows how to play the sad puppy dog thing. but really, it's the only look he ever has.
- Something wasn't right... it wasn't until the third viewing that i realized that Rivers isn't wearing his glasses. =(
- How cool am I to predict that this would be their next single?
- When Elisha gets replaced by Rivers -- is that saying that Rivers could easily be replaced? Only a man can do the job? Did they get this idea from a long-suffering groupie? That Gwen isn't the only one who can rock at a No Doubt concert?
- When Scott Shriner was yelling at Elisha the Rock Star, was he channeling some hidden anger towards Rivers?
- Rivers the Bodyguard/Assistant essentially betrays and deserts Elisha the Rock Star -- but earlier in the video he looks like he's in L-O-V-E with her. this just made me sad.
- What is the video trying to tell us? Is Rivers a prima donna? Yes, we know he is. but does he go to the extreme divaness protrayed by Elisha? Is he self-mocking, or did the director make him do this? (rumor is that he didn't really like the "Beverly Hills" video concept)
- Freshly added onto my list of things that sucks I moved here is that I was invited to a casting call of this video and I didn't go. When I was invited it wasn't that big of a deal, but now I'm damn bummed.
I've decided that Elisha was luckier.